The ultimate essence of the Romantic Type is sensual, deep yin. People with this style and personality convey seductive, sophisticated femininity to the general public.
You might wonder almost daily – ‘What if my face type and body type aren’t compatible?’ We’ll be examining a specific mismatch of two combination types in this blog: Romantic body type with Gamine essence.
You can participate in this quiz to test your Romantic body type and Gamine Essence as well.
What Is The Essence Of The Romantic Style?
The essence of the Romantic type combines mature sensuality with yin traits. This body type is all about rich yin.
- It typically embraces curves, rounded edges, and a more hourglass or voluptuous form and lacks any harsh features or angles. The ideal example of the romantic body type is Marilyn Monroe.
- Those who possess the Romantic style essence, moreover, give off a visual sensation of beauty and sensuality.
- Usually, People describe individuals with a romantic style essence in words like sexy, glamorous, and womanly.
- Imaginations of luxury jewelry, romantic dates, and red roses are perfectly matched with this essence.
What Is Unique In Gamine Essence?
The Gamine body type is an equal mixture of yin and yang. But the main distinction is that each feature is either yin or yang instead of a unique balance of yin and yang. So don’t mingle!
- It would have the appearance of round, full eyes, a pointed nose, a strong jawline, and broad brows. The best examples are Edith Piaf, Jean Sternberg, and Mia Farrow.
- The average height of a person with the gamine body type is under 5 feet 5 inches.
- Their lean build tends to display some toned muscles.
- Although their bone structure is thin and sharp, it has a sensitive quality due to their diminutive stature.
Dressing Recommendation: Gamine Essence + Romantic Body
The best clothing for any style essence is that which imitates and repeats the natural lines, shapes, and motifs of that essence.
- The classic vampire clothing design gets composed of delicate, light, decorative fabrics and sharp, contrasting ornamentation.
- Straight lines and acute angles are not appropriate design elements for this aesthetic. Romantic attire is smooth and flowing to match the body’s natural curves. The best clothes have some ruching, drape, or will wrap around the body.
- The form-fitting dress is a staple of the romantic aesthetic, which may be draped and ruched. Accessorize yourself with geometric shapes that should be similarly draped or collected to convey the gentleness and strength of the Gamine style.
- For some rational reason, lingerie is frequently composed of dark lace. It is opaque in parts but dark overall, both hiding and revealing. Similarly, this type can use Dark lace in several ways, such as on the sleeves or the entire outfit.
Finally, keep in mind that this scent conveys luxury and enjoyment. Here, cheap materials are not welcome. Silk and velvet, for example, have a tactile, opulent texture that produces the desired result. Accessories also require high-quality materials. This quiz will help you further.